The Role of Community Progress Leaders
Our clear aim is to provide a support network that will enable each student to work and achieve to his or her potential. Raising achievement is a key priority.
Community Progress Leaders strive to:
- lead their team in pursuit of excellence.
- empower students with the basic skills, experiences, knowledge and attitudes that are required for work and leisure in a rapidly developing society so that students become active, confident and responsible members of the community.
- lead their team in maintaining high standards of attendance and behaviour and in maintaining an orderly atmosphere that supports the ethos of the school.
- provide an atmosphere in which all students are confident that they are safe, valued and respected.
- enable students to achieve their true academic potential by supporting the academic curriculum and the work of the Faculty and Curriculum Leaders.
- encourage students to respect others and the school environment.
- encourage students to be responsible members of the school community.
- strengthen the links between parent/carer and the school, recognising that education is a shared task involving students, home and the school.
Pages In The Role of Community Progress Leaders
|Community Progress Leaders|