At Royds Hall we recognise that school years are key to developing social and emotional skills, knowledge and behaviours. The Bridge Wellbeing Provision is staffed by a Social, Emotional and Mental Health Co-ordinator and a Social, Emotional and Mental Health Teaching Assistant who provide emotional wellbeing support for students.
- 1:1 mentoring via referrals from Head of Year
- Area for time out and reflection
- Open door policy at social times for students to call in and chat about any worries
- Signposting to other agencies who provide further support
- Delivering assemblies and promoting whole school strategies around emotional wellbeing