Free School Meals
Who can receive free school meals?
Children and young people who live in Kirklees who:
- attend full time at a local authority school or sixth form
- are under 19 years of age
and whose parents or carers receive one or more of the following:
- Income Support
- Income Based Job Seekers Allowance
- Income Related Employment and Support Allowance
- Child Tax Credit, but are not entitled to a Working Tax Credit and your annual income (as assessed by Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs) is less than £16,190
- Support under Part V1 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
How can I apply?
- Apply online on Kirklees’ website.
- By Phone to Kirklees – 01484 221928
- Or by post using the form below.
For more information on Free School Meals please see Kirklees’ website.