Uniform & Equipment
Our students take pride in their appearance by wearing the correct Royds Hall uniform.
The school uniform expectations are listed below.
- Sweatshirt or cardigan – plain black with school logo
- Polo shirt – aqua with school logo, with no other t-shirt visible
- Trousers or knee length skirt – plain black. Trousers should be tailored straight legged not skinny fit
- Shalwar-Kameez – black
- Socks (not trainer socks) – black
- Shoes – plain back which are of a formal style, to be worn at all times
- Make up should be natural, no acrylic or painted nails are permitted for health & safety reasons
- Hair should be of a natural colour.
- Must be kept to a minimum and will need to be removed for PE and other practical work
- Up to one small ring, watch, charity band, clear nose stud
- Earrings – one pair of stud/sleeper earrings (less than 5mm in diameter)
•Student Planner (will be provided by school)
•Pens (black or blue and a purple pen)
•Pair of compasses
- Head phones and mobile phones etc are only permitted to be used at break or lunch time.